TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-10 > 1318979909

From: Robin Lamacraft <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] box charts dropping letters
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:48:29 +1030

Wayne,

This a known and reported bug of more than 2 years standing.

It occurs because the single word of a name part is just too long for
the box width. Then a bug in the line wrapping code removes the first
character of the next line. I believe that this bug is actually not in
VCF itself but the 3rd party tools which it uses to actually display the
chart.

The work around is make sure that you increase the box width. Also if
you have hyphenated surnames enter them with a space after the hyphen
and VCF will wrap at that space if required.

Robin

--

Robin Lamacraft (Adelaide, Australia)

This thread: