TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-11 > 1321899042

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] WG Forum
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 12:10:42 -0600

In my opinion, the forum is a great place to store information, like
Virginia's VCF chart ideas, or sentence structures users have created (I am
slowly but surely moving the ones that used to be on my website to the
forum).

But the list is great if you need immediate help. Since we have users all
over the world on the list, if you send out a plea at 2 am your time, you
are going to get some help from someone else where it's 2 pm. Or if you
just want to discuss how to ideas.
I don't have time to check the forum several times a day, but I check my
email several times a day and can see if there are any new TMG messages.
So for this user, the list is more friendly because it comes to me and I
deal with it when I have time to.
Teresa Elliott-in between folding clothes and cleaning house for the
holidays

This thread: