TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-12 > 1323742845

From: Betty Clay <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Re list members in their 80s
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 20:21:18 -0600

I know what you mean about not having enough time! I'm waiting, less
patiently than usual, for V 8 to come out. The data is there, and I've
been collecting it since about 1960, but I cannot publish it with the
wooden sentences that currently come out of TMG. I need to be able to
edit it in a word processor...but I have a reasonably new computer that
is 64 bit.

Congratulations on being 91 years old. I hope I can live so long. (I
was sure someone on this list was over 90.)