TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-12 > 1324009076

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] VCF help
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 22:17:56 -0600

THANK YOU! Why didn't I think of that? I can take the PDF on my flash
drive. Now I can make it as big as my frame. Yeah! If anyone out there is
thinking of writing a VCF help guide, put me down for a copy, I have tweaked
this same chart a million times trying to get the best possible chart. I'd
love a good how to get a good chart, how to edit a chart, etc.