TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-12 > 1324937880

From: "Fran Segall" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Custom toolbar & reports
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 17:18:00 -0500

It does point to the v8 folder since all the file paths in Preferences are
v8. But I was hoping to avoid having to reselect each button. Seems to me
that should have changed in the restore process. Otherwise, when users
delete v7, the buttons won't be there anymore.

Are ALL of your buttons still pointing to v7? If the same thing happened to
you, then perhaps I've discovered a "you-know-what" :-)

Any thoughts from the developers/testers?

Fran