TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-12 > 1325010699

From: "Earl Bonneau" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG 8 Backup Error with Exhibits
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 12:31:54 -0600

I'm not a programmer, but my take is that you have more exhibits than the
program (memory) can handle. I have 8 gigabytes of ram memory and I still
receive the OLE error.

In receiving the OLE error the exhibits are not backed up, but it does tell
you if you're missing any exhibits. I have to back up my exhibits
separately because I use a tree structure which is not restored.

Earl