TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2012-01 > 1326351149

Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG8 new user and new to this group
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 01:52:29 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/11/2012 10:44:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,
writes:

Angela Incigneri wrote:

> Can I reinforce David's excellent advice. I have been
> using TMG since Version 4 so I am pretty comfortable with
> it. Recently I started to read Terry Reigel's book "A
> Primer for the Master Genealogist" and wished I had read
> it years ago. I have learned so much from this book and,
> if you can get a copy, it will be well worth your while.

Thanks for the kind endorsement, Angela.

As I've mentioned before, the US printings have sold out some months ago,
but I've been importing copies of the Australian printing in small
quantities. There seems to have been a rush over the holiday week that unexpectedly
exhausted my supply. I've ordered more, but exactly when they might arrive
depends on the vagaries of the international mails. I'm hoping for their
arrival sometime next week. Those interested can check the status on my
website, at http://tmg.reigelridge.com/press/primer.htm

Terry Reigel

This thread: