TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2012-02 > 1329330116

From: "Diana Powell" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Master Event List wish list item
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:21:56 -0800

>I use it regularly sorted by tag type, which I find quite useful. I've
never found
>another use for it.

Terry, exactly the point. We have this feature that few people seem to use,
but which could give us so much more info. With not too much tweaking we'd
basically have the ability to tell the Master Event list: show me everything
that happened in county A (or State B or whatever) - without having to run a
report, or filter the PE - or in any way look at a ton of person pages. And
we'd see who the event happened to and on what date. It would be powerful -
trust me - you'd love it. :)

Diana

This thread: