TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2012-02 > 1330213386

From: Terry Reigel <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Creating a direct line report including children
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:43:06 -0500

Blake M. Stough wrote:
> Thanks Lee. How would I exclude people from the report.
> The only people I want to show in the report are the
> earliest known ancestor and the direct line to "John
> Doe". I also want to show the children from each included
> family and their spouse.
>
> I want a Descendants Narrative Report (or one similar)
> but did not see a way to select the person I want the
> report to end with.

Blake,

The way you do that is by use of a temporary Project. Export only the people you want to a new project, and run the report from that. You can make the temporary project with the secondary output of the List of People report. Probably the easiest way to define group of people is with Focus Group.

Terry Reigel

This thread: