TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2012-03 > 1330715667

From: Bob Velke <>
Subject: [TMG] TMG v8.02 is now available (again)
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 14:14:27 -0500

TMG v8.02 is now available again. It was released earlier but some
people had problems with the installer. We think we've fixed those
problems now and are re-releasing it.

This is the same program as the earlier release of TMG v8.02. The
differences in the re-release are only in the installer. So if you
successfully upgraded to v8.02 already, then you do NOT need to do anything.

This is a free upgrade for users of v8.00 and later.

To download and apply the update, simply run TMG and choose "Check for
an Update" from the Help menu. ("Check for an Update" is also available
as an option on the Windows Start menu.)

The change log is visible during the first step of the update process or
you can download it from:
http://www.whollygenes.com/files/changelog.rtf

-Bob

This thread: