TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2012-04 > 1333394592

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Problems entering spouses in 8.01
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 14:23:12 -0500

I still like the idea that it default P1 to the first role in the list, and
P2 to the second one (for at least the marriage tags). Then if you want
Groom and Principal or Groom and Bride, or Bride and Bride, you just sort
them in the list as the first and second roles. Then if you wanted
occasionally something different, it wouldn't be a big deal to change it.
That way everyone could have their cake.
But with TMG adding roles to the tags, I don't think new users will
automatically use Principal. I think Bride and Groom make far more sense to
a new user.