TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2012-04 > 1333415905

From: "Jim Byram" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Problems entering spouses in 8.01
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 21:18:25 -0400

Charles Wolfe wrote:

> It appears that the TMG design team has taken the change I've alluded to
> in to account and TMG no longer "thinks" of automatic Grooms and Brides.

The change has nothing do do with Bride and Groom roles. It is more general.

Some of us got tired of having the role of one principal set and correct and
then changing the role of the second principal and having the role of the
first principal being changed to something that was incorrect and that then
needed to be corrected. Now the roles of the two principals are completely
independent of one another and each must be set individually.

Jim

This thread: