TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2012-04 > 1333470586

From: "Cheryl Freeman" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Problems entering spouses in 8.01
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 11:29:46 -0500

Teresa,

I also am used to TMG defaulting to the second role in the list when I
choose the first one, such as Groom and Bride. But the behavior Jim
discusses drove me crazy on other tags, like my research to-do tags. Which,
yes, are based on yours <G>. The P1 role is a particular type of document
(deed, will) with the subject's name, and P2 is a "Task info" non-person
role whose name is the repository/archive. When I have completed the
research, I change the P1 tag to found/not found and remove the P2. This
seemed like a great idea at the time, however, it is a pain under v.7.
Every time I assign the P2 role or change it, the P1 role changes. I have to
change both roles, sometimes more than once. So I will happily give up the
default P1 and P2 if my other P1 and P2 roles don't change :)

This thread: