TN-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > TN-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2010-11 > 1291083350

Subject: Re: [TN-CENSUS-LOOKUP] 1930 Hamilton Co. / Ernest Leon Newbille
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:15:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi Molly,

Did you get a reply for this request? This looks like him and his son
living with his parents.

Source Citation: Year: 1930
Census Place: Chattanooga, Hamilton, Tennessee
Roll: 2251; Page: 6B; Enumeration District: 39

William B Newbille, 45, age at first marriage: 19, GA, GA, GA, House
Carpenter
Delia Newbille, 42, age at first marriage: 16, KY, KY, KY
Elmer Newbille, son, 25, single, TN, Baker - Bakery Shop
Elwood Newbille, son, 23, married, age at first marriage: 21, TN,
Baker - Bakery Shop
Ernest Newbille, son, 20, married, age at first marriage: 18, TN,
Baker - Bakery Shop
Flora Lee Newbille, daughter, 18, single, TN
Pauline Newbille, daughter, 14, single, TN
William Newbille, son, 12, single, TN
Wilbur Leon Newbille, grandson, 2, TN

Lou