TN-CHESTNUTRIDGECOUSINS-L Archives

Archiver > TN-CHESTNUTRIDGECOUSINS > 2007-12 > 1197414668

Subject: [TN-CHESTNUTRIDGECOUSINS] FW: Re: PETTY FAMILY OF NEW MARKET, AL
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:11:08 +0000

Cousins;

I made this post on several list recently and I also blind copied Justin Glenn at Florida State University. If I understand it correctly, Justin is researching several families in the area and is preparing to write a book about the WRIGHT / WASHINGTON Families.

I do not know if anyone on CRC ist would have an interest in this or not.

Bobby Prosser

(615) 482-5869 Cell