TNANDERS-L Archives

Archiver > TNANDERS > 2004-01 > 1073902085

Subject: Re: [TNANDERS-L] Campbell, Anderson, Scott, Claiborne, Union Counties
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 05:08:05 EST

Hi,
This is my first time sending to a list, so if I do not know if I am
doing this right so please forgive me if I am wrong.
I have a Martha Slover that was born about 1865 (going by marriage
record) who married my Grandfather James Thomas Brogan on 18 March 1883 in
Anderson Co.
I know nothing about Martha, but do know that something happened to
that marriage because my Grandfather married Nicy Jane Harmon b: 5 May 1869 in
Anderson Co. They married 20 Nov 1885 which means the marriage to Martha lasted
a maximum of two years.
Have more on the Brogan-Harmon connection, but nothing more on Martha.

Raymond E. Brogan
Ogden, Utah

This thread: