TNBEDFOR-L Archives

Archiver > TNBEDFOR > 2010-04 > 1270131262

From: ,
Subject: [TNBEDFOR] Company F, 18th Tennessee Infantry
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 14:21:40 -0000

Author: Gerald_Hodge
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.tennessee.counties.bedford/1503/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am looking for accounts of combat, unpublished reports, letters, journals, diaries, reminiscences, and newspaper articles from members of Company F, 18th Tennessee Infantry.

The time period I am interested in is during the Atlanta siege from about July 23 until August 28, 1864. I am particularly interested in the names of the killed in action, wounded, captured, and deserted.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Respectfully,

Gerald D. Hodge, Jr.
M. A. Military History - Civil War Concentration
War Between the States Historian
Historian: 39th Georgia Volunteer Infantry Regiment
http://39thgavolinfrgt.homestead.com/39thHomepage.html

Important Note: