TNCARROL-L Archives

Archiver > TNCARROL > 2000-02 > 0949696374

From: Larry Black <>
Subject: Re: [TNCARROL] NEAL and BLACK
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 14:32:54 -0600

LuAnn: I have Ethel BLACK b March 1884 in TN daughter of William A. BLACK
b Jan 20,1845 Rockingham Co NC d Oct 8, 1921 Weakley Co TN and Bina
Catherine FOSTER bJan 10, 1847 in NC d May 20, 1929 Weakley Co TN. Her
only sibling I have listed is Foster BLACK b Dec 19 NC and d Aug 29, 1959
Weakley Co TN. The dates fit. Let me know if there is a connection. Larry
Black :-)