TNFENTRE-L Archives

Archiver > TNFENTRE > 2011-03 > 1300552241

Subject: Re: [TNFENTRE] SMITH FAMILY GET TOGETHER
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 12:30:41 -0400 (EDT)

reunions are always nice for those that know each other and a good chance
to compare "paper" records and share information and resources.. i just
may get there.. this time.. my kids line runs from Brady Edward Smith

In a message dated 3/19/2011 10:50:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

HI So far I have not found a Tennie Smith. Do you like the idea of a
reunion? Myra