TNGREENE-L Archives

Archiver > TNGREENE > 2006-12 > 1165897261

Subject: [TNGREENE] Davis-Starnes
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:21:01 -0500

Josh, I tried to send you an email, but it didn't go through. My
husband is related to your Davis live as is Pat Sabin who has published
some of the Davis information on her website. I have a copy of William
Crawford Davis' death certificate. He was born November 2, 1851 and
died May 6, 1924, He is buried in Mt. Pleasant Cemetery. His father
Thomas Davis is buried at Cross Anchor Cemetery according to my notes.
He was born October 21, 1822 and died June 6, 1892 according to my
records. Thomas' parents were Jesse Davis (about 1786 to 15 April 1823)
and Sarah Antrim Davis. Jesse's parents were John and Sarah (unknown)
Davis. We do not know where John or Jesse are buried. John is our brick
wall. It is assumed that he came from Virginia but where is unknown. I
have copies of probate records that belong to John and Jesse. I would
be glad to trade more information with you. Please email me directly.
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

This thread: