TNHAMILT-L Archives

Archiver > TNHAMILT > 2007-09 > 1190426003

Subject: Re: [TNHAMILT] TVA Maps
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:53:23 EDT

I called TVA Map & Photo Records earlier today. If I understood the
directions correctly: Take Lee Hwy. to Bonnie Oaks Dr. Turn Left on Hickory Valley
Rd. Go across railroad tracks to 2nd warehouse on right to 2837 Hickory
Valley Rd. The lady that I spoke to said that the land acquisition maps are $25
each. If you wish to call there the telephone number is: 1-800-627-7882.
...Marjorie
In a message dated 9/21/2007 9:27:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,