TNHARDEM-L Archives

Archiver > TNHARDEM > 2001-02 > 0982111671

From: Rebel1 <>
Subject: Re: TNHARDEM-D Digest V01 #12
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:47:51 -0600

Wanda,
Charlotte Holloway and others have spent numerous hours surveying and recording Hardeman County Cemeteries. You might have this information, if not, go take a look and say THANKS to the effort it took to benefit all of us doing research in that county! http://www.rootsweb.com/~cemetery/tennessee/hardeman.html
Nell
in Mississippi

wrote:

> TNHARDEM-D Digest Volume 01 : Issue 12
>
> Today's Topics:
> #1 Prewett-Fleet ["Wanda Todd" <.]
>
> Administrivia:
> To unsubscribe from TNHARDEM-D, send a message to
>

> that contains in the body of the message the command
>
> unsubscribe
>
> and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
> requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.

> Subject: Prewett-Fleet
> Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:47:18 -0600
> From: "Wanda Todd" <>
>
> Could someone do a Hardeman Co. Tn. Cemetery lookup for me? I would like to know the date of death and any other info. on Susan Prewett Fleet. She married James M. Fleet on June 14, 1843. She's on the 1850 Hardeman Co. Tn Census with James M. Fleet and family. I am thinking she might have died in the 1860's.
> Thanks,
> Wanda
> Bokchito, Ok

This thread: