TNLINCOL-L Archives

Archiver > TNLINCOL > 2006-09 > 1159067335

From: "William Swiderski" <>
Subject: Re: [TNLINCOL] MITCHELL
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 23:08:55 -0400

Marriage: John Mitchel to Margaret Smith Dec 23, 1949

1860
Name: John Mitchel
Age in 1860: 33
Birth Year: abt 1827
BirthPlace: Tennessee
Home in 1860: District 16, Lincoln, Tennessee
Gender: Male
Post Office: Millville
Household Members: Name Age
John Mitchel 33
Margret Mitchel 28
James Mitchel 9
Jane Mitchel 7
Thomas Mitchel 4
Mary Mitchel 1

1870
Name: John Mitchel
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1866
Age in 1870: 4
Home in 1870: District 16, Lincoln, Tennessee
Family and Neighbors: View Results
Race: White
Gender: Male
Value of real estate: View Image
Post Office: Millville
J F Mitchel District 16, Lincoln, TN abt 1826 White Male
John Mitchel District 16, Lincoln, TN abt 1866 White Male
L Mitchel District 16, Lincoln, TN abt 1865 White Female
M E Mitchel District 16, Lincoln, TN abt 1842 White Female
M F Mitchel District 16, Lincoln, TN abt 1859 White Female
P C Mitchel District 16, Lincoln, TN abt 1869 White Male
Thos Mitchel District 16, Lincoln, TN abt 1857 White Male
W D Mitchel District 16, Lincoln, TN abt 1861 White Male