TNMAURY-L Archives

Archiver > TNMAURY > 1999-09 > 0937741746

From: "Kim King" <>
Subject: [TNMAURY-L] Maury Co. marriage look-ups
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 06:49:06 -0500

Hi, I just would like to tell everyone that I am willing to do lookups of
marriages between the years 1808-1852 in Maury Co. I have the book, but I
ask that everyone please e-mail me directly and not the list.
The book I have just has the bride and grooms name, sometimes when applied
for bond and marriage date but sometimes only bond date. Some also have the
bondsman name. Just thought I would offer to do that for people that can't
get to the information. Good luck on research. Kim

This thread: