TNMONTGO-L Archives

Archiver > TNMONTGO > 2004-05 > 1085515690

From: Linda Rogers <>
Subject: Re: [TNMONTGO-L] JOHN HUTCHISON (1740-1825)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:08:16 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you! When and if you happen to come across more info. or find John Hutchisons parents,let me know and I will do the same.
LindaR

linda <> wrote:
Anderson - Thanks for information. These are additional great grandparents
in this line:

James md Sarah Thomas (1770-1851).
Their son Nathaniel Overall Hutchison was my third g-grandfather. He md
Annie Roark (1804-1875).
Their daug Sarah Ann (Jan 10 1836-Feb 12 1931) md Phineas Scruggs Evans (Jul
30 1830-Oct 14 1916).
Their daug Mary Forrest Evans (Dec 10 1864-Feb 2 1886) md Charles Edward
Jarrell (Sep 2 1856-Apr 9 1888).

Hope this helps anyone else looking. I'm still looking for John Hutchison's
ancestors as well as Roark, Evans and Jarrell.