TNOBION-L Archives

Archiver > TNOBION > 2001-05 > 0989247829

From: Johanna Thompson <>
Subject: [TNOBION] Jones researchers HELP
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 08:03:59 -0700 (PDT)

Fellow Jones Researchers...since the orphaned Pankey
Children are living with Allen, Spencer and William
Jones...ARE THEY BROTHERS
and if so are they the sons of Benjamin?

also in the 1860 Census is Matilda 43, JW 19,
Elizabeth 10, R 7, R 40.
they are as follows Matilda, JW I believe is my gr gr
grandfather James W, Elizabeth may be the Elizabeth P
who married Elika Hamlin...then there would be Robert
age 7 and I assume Robert age 40....since Matilda is
listed as Head of Household the elder Robert may not
be her husband but may be her brother in law????

DOES ANYONE out there with Jones Families know
anything about Matilda? who was her husband?

johanna thompson

=====
Obion County Family Tree, see if you fit, if you do contact me. at
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=jethompson63