TNROANE-L Archives

Archiver > TNROANE > 1999-07 > 0931400000

From: Darleen Trent <>
Subject: Re: [TNROANE-L] courthouse records
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 22:13:20 -0400

I am a member of the Archives Committee working with the
loose papers. We are preparing them according the State
Archives guidelines and would be glad to answer any
questions you might have. The Roane County Archives is
operated by the Roane County Heritage Commission. The other
Archives Committee members are Jamey McLaughlin and Robert
L. Bailey (the Roane County Historian). Our loose paper
collection is estimated at over 750,000 individual
documents. The phone number for the Heritage Commission is
423-376-9211. We can also be reached by e-mail through our
web site www.roanetnheritage.com

Darleen

This thread: