TNROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > TNROOTS > 1994-06 > 0773040694

From: "Ruth Van Sickle" <>
Subject: Re: [TNROOTS-L] Re:birth LOW VISION?
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 1994 22:31:34 -0700

Sandy
I have Macular degeneration and am slowly losing my forward vision. Inthis
condition you do not lose your side vision. I was looking for a
geanealogical program that would have larger print on the screen of my
monitor.Presently i have a 19 inch monitor and am on accessability on
windows 98. I currently
Have Family Tree Maker. I wondered if there was another program that was
easier to read for people with vision problems. Since you post in all caps I
thought maybe that you
had vision problems too. Please forgive me if i`m wrong.

sorry
Ruth in AZ