TNRUTHER-L Archives

Archiver > TNRUTHER > 2000-01 > 0947869496

From: "Kenneth Banasiewicz" <>
Subject: Fw: New Rutherford Co. Tn Queries OTT-MANKIN
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:04:56 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: <>
To: <>
Date: Friday, January 14, 2000 9:17 AM
Subject: New Rutherford Co. Tn Queries Post

> Rutherford Co. Tn Queries
>A new message, "Ott and Mankin Families," was posted by Lisa Ott McMinn
>on Fri, 14 Jan 2000
>
>Surname: OTT, MANKIN
>

>---
>NAME: Lisa Ott McMinn
>EMAIL:
>DATE: Jan 14 2000
>QRYTEXT: I am trying to find the names of my great great grandparents. My
great grandparents were Robert John Ott and Margaret Ioda Mankin. The were
born in 1857 and 1856 respectfully. There are Otts and Mankins in Rutherford
County on the 1850 census, and I have the page numbers, but since they were
born after the census, I don't know how to go further. They must have been
married in Tennessee and then they moved to Texas in the 1890s. Most of the
family on my father's side is now deceased, and they never knew who their
great greatparents were on their father's side. Please help.

This thread: