TNSCOTT-L Archives

Archiver > TNSCOTT > 2001-06 > 0992352473

From: "Timothy N. West" <>
Subject: [TNSCOTT] Visiting Scott Co, TN
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:29:21 -0400

Many of you have asked that I let you know the next time I visit Scott
Co. That time is close at hand. My daughter (she's 8) and I will
drive to Scott Co on Sunday, 6/17 and return to Virginia the following
Saturday, 6/23. While she and I will be all over the county visting
friends and cemeteries all week, we've managed to get a room on
Thursday, 6/21 from 3-7 pm at the Senior Citizens Building on Main
Street where a bunch of us plan to get together and exchange ancestry.
Drop by and chat (oh yea, please bring your pictures and stories too!
). I believe Paul Roy was going to put an ad in the IH announcing the
Thursday meeting. So, please come by.

Some of you have also asked that I come by their homes when I'm in the
area to talk about West ancestry. I would love to visit if those offers
are still good. I apologize for this open email but I honestly can't
remember all the names of people who've asked for a get together. Send
me a private email and we'll figure out a time that works for both of
us.

I will be out of town on business starting this afternoon and return
home late Thursday night (6/14) so I won't be able to read my email and
respond until probably this Friday or Saturday.

See ya soon!

...tim west...

This thread: