TNSEVIER-L Archives

Archiver > TNSEVIER > 2005-09 > 1127106474

Subject: George Pemberton Huffaker b 1812 in Sevier Co., TN and Elizabeth Randles
Date: 18 Sep 2005 23:07:54 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/DiB.2ACI/382

Message Board Post:

George Pemberton Huffaker
b. 14 June 1812 in Virginia any idea where?
d. 1886 Day and Month? in Kodak, Sevier Co., TN
buried. Where?
m. when? and where? to Elizabeth Randles (b. 11 Jun 1811 where? d. when? and where?)
children: Sarah Jane, Mary A., Samuel M., George Randles, John, and Calvin

George Randles Huffaker
b. 28 Jul 1846 in Kodak, Sevier Co., TN
d. 16 Aug 1894 in Kodak
buried in Beech Springs Cem., Sevier Co., TN
m. 29 May 1867 in Sevier Co., TN to Mary Jane Douglass (b. 31 Dec 1848 in TN, d. 11 Feb 1915 in Kodak, buried in Beech Springs Cemetery, Sevier Co., TN
Children: James Emmert, Sarah Jane, Elizabeth Betty, George H., Melinda Catherine, William T., Samuel, Mary Ann, Ida, R. Edgar, Wlmer R. "Bud", and Lucy

If you have any additional information about George Randles Huffaker or his father George Pemberton Huffaker, please let me know. I do have more info on the other children of George Pemberton Huffaker as well. Love to hear from you!

Chris Lewis

This thread: