TNSMITH-L Archives

Archiver > TNSMITH > 2004-01 > 1073966568

From: Bobby Duncan <>
Subject: Re: [TNSMITH] Alford Kemp Connection
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:02:59 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Mary,

Think you for this information. The Richard came about through
the Smith County, Tennessee, Website, Old Family Pictures, under
Asa Kemp. My William L. is where i was having trouble. Someone
who was related in this Kemp line is where i got William L.. I have
tried to figure this out and could not get it. So this is just William
Kemp. Do you by chance know his parents? He was the one i had
out of line. I have tired to find his parents, maybe now without the
L. i may have a chance. THANK YOU for helping me realize this.

Cherolyn