TNSMITH-L Archives

Archiver > TNSMITH > 2004-11 > 1100587003

From: "George W Massey" <>
Subject: Re: [TNSMITH] Sandford Gregory
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:36:43 -0600

Mary, your right about Lucy Croslin. It's not Crossland.
She was the daughter of William & Temperance Croslin.
Temperance was William's second wife, she was a Sullivan.
All I have is her mother was Fanny Sullivan b: abt:1774 NC
William Croslin b: abt: 1780 NC
Temperance Sullivan Croslin b: abt: 1796 NC
If anyone has information on William Croslin or his first wife, --?--
Bradley.
I would like to hear from you, William was my grgrgrgrandmothers father.

Regards
George W Massey