TNSMITH-L Archives

Archiver > TNSMITH > 2006-08 > 1156813105

From: Charles Gregory <>
Subject: A interesting Query!
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:59:07 -0500

Hello listers!

does anyone on the list know where we can get a
transcript of this speech!

i remember it but doing a google search so far i
can't find it..... HELP!

if anyone finds this please share it with us!

Thanks

The following new message has been posted on Forum at
<http://www.tngenweb.org/bbs/smith/webbbs/queries/index.cgi>;.

MESSAGE: (#166) Gore 1987 campaign speech

http://www.tngenweb.org/bbs/smith/webbbs/queries/index.cgi?rev=166
AUTHOR: <Chris Galdieri>
DATE: Monday, 28 August 2006, at 12:42 p.m.

Hello,

I am trying to track down the text of Al Gore's June 29, 1987 speech at the
Smith County Courthouse in which he launched his first campaign for
president.
If anyone has it or can point me in the direction of someone who may, that
would be enormously helpful to me. Please e-mail me at the address listed.

<Chris Galdieri>

This thread: