TNWEAKLE-L Archives

Archiver > TNWEAKLE > 2000-04 > 0954727560

From: pj Thompson <>
Subject: [TNWEAKLE] Sunday Rockin'
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 21:06:00 -0500

And this is how the "Cow Dance" went on and on!!!!!

John and Roy went to town for a few beers. They
got drunk and couldn't find the pick-up. They decided
to just walk home. They were in Mr. Brown's cow
pasture when Roy's hat blew off. When he got home
his wife wouldn't let him in the house even though he
explained that he'd tried on every hat in that pasture
looking for one that fit.
.

--
Paula (pj) Howard Thompson
Weakley Co, TN Coordinator

My Surnames of Weakley County, Tennessee
McCLAIN JONES McCLURE MORRISON STARK/STARKS TIBBS JOHNSON KEMP
HART HOWARD HUNGERFORD ALDERDICE WILLIAMS

"May we all search ours Roots to form the Branches of our Tree"

This thread: