TNWEAKLE-L Archives

Archiver > TNWEAKLE > 2005-03 > 1111105637

Subject: Stockard, Cooley and Peery of Weakley County, TN
Date: 17 Mar 2005 17:27:17 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/SiB.2ACI/1336

Message Board Post:

I have H.Frances Stockard b:abt 1835 TN? married Francis Cooley
Oct 23, 1856 in Weakley Co. TN he was b: abt 1833 NC.
In 1870 census I found their children to be living with a May Stockard b:abt 1811 in NC. H.Frances and Frances Cooley were not living there, Can not find them after 1860 census. Also living in the house hold of May Stockard and the Cooley children in a J.L. Peery b:abt 1800 in VA and Luray b:abt 1806 in TN. Does anyone have any info on this family or even know how the Peery and Stockards connect. I'm thinking this May Stockard is H. Frances mother......

Helen

This thread: