TNWEAKLE-L Archives

Archiver > TNWEAKLE > 2010-07 > 1280439538

From: "Richard Saunders" <>
Subject: Re: [TNWEAKLE] help on information from Kenton
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:38:58 -0500

It is a longshot, but the Sanborn Fire Insurance maps might show a
studio location. If there was no studio, then the job is dramatically
more difficult. It is also possible that the "Baker Studio" was merely
the printer, as some photographers--even at early dates--outsourced
fancy finished work to better labs.

Richard.
+ 731-881-7094