Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2007-12 > 1198006142

From: "Angela McGhie" <>
Subject: [TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM] Thanks Elizabeth
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:29:02 -0500

Elizabeth,

Thank you very much for your message and sharing your story. It is very
helpful for those of us in our early days of "professional genealogy." We
are very grateful that you would be interested in this list and in sharing
your advice.

I spoke to you a few years ago at a conference and you recommended the NGS
course and then IGHR and NIGR. I have finished the NGS course and am hoping
to attend NIGR in 2008 and IGHR in 2009. Could I assume that this is still
your recommendation for those of us working toward BCG certification? Are
there other preparations that you would suggest?

Gratefully,
Angela McGhie

This thread: