Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2008-01 > 1200394625

Subject: Re: [TGF] Anyone Samford bound?
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:57:05 +0000

I am going to Samford again this year. Last year I attended Elizabeth's class. I did not stop talking about it for months, lol. This year I am taking the writing course and can not wait for it to start. But
I am currently taking Dr. Carolyn Earle Billingsley's class on Kinship Theory online through Akamai University and it is keeping me busy! I am enjoying it and learning more than I thought possible with an online course. We have a google group set up where we all participate. E-mails and one-on-one telephone conferences with Carolyn gives me a very personalized point of instruction. She is truly awesome!

Hope to meet some of you in person at Samford.

Clarise Soper
Hattiesburg, MS

This thread: