Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2008-05 > 1210372380

From: "Christy Fillerup" <>
Subject: [TGF] Timelines
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 16:33:00 -0600

I am finding more and more that I'm using timelines in my research. Timelines of historical events, timelines of record availabilities, timelines of ancestors' lives, and combinations of the three. I'm using a free trial of Timeline Maker Pro that I really like - but the full version is $200. The basic Timeline Maker Pro is much less, but it also doesn't have the design and edit functionality of the pro version.

Does anyone have a good timeline making program they like?

Christy Fillerup

Millenealogy Family History Research
Salt Lake City, Utah

This thread: