Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2008-05 > 1211928761

From: "Heather McLeland-Wieser" <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM Digest, Vol 2, Issue 242
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 15:52:41 -0700

Kim;
Congratulations. I became a mom after doing genealogy for about a dozen years and I was hugely conflicted before the baby was born (actually I was spoiled by having so much time to myself <G>) My husband and I agreed that I would have one evening a week to myself and that he and our daughter would have the time to bond etc. We started when she was about 6 weeks old. Frankly, the first few weeks I spent sitting in the car listening to the radio and eating take out. But gradually I figure out how to fit in computer research time and trips to the library and the Archives. Now my kids and my husband can't wait for me to leave - of course that might be because they are pre-teens now <G>
Heather

This thread: