Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2008-07 > 1215190671

From: "Yvonne Curry" <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Business Phone
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:57:51 -0600

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:]On Behalf
Of Dee Dee King, Certified Genealogist
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 4:12 PM

Or 12:15 am on a Sunday? :-) My calls come all day and night. The answering machine clearly says "usual business hours are 9-5, M-F. I am either on the other phone line or away from my desk...." I realize folks work also and do try to accomodate their schedules. However, as a professional, I try to observe regular business hours and weekends and holidays with _my_ family.

My favorite is the woman who called, heard my machine say the office was closed due to a death in the family, then told me to call her right away and to have a great day. :-)

Dee