Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2008-07 > 1216146449

From: "Janis Gilmore" <>
Subject: [TGF] source citation
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:27:29 -0700

I need help with this citation. Yes, I have consulted EE, and found a number
of pertinent references, but remain confused.

Background:

2 Nov 1872 Bluford A. Crowder makes application (no. 4388), Howell Co MO,
Ironton MO land office

13 March 1879, Bluford A. Crowder dies in Howell Co

31 March 1879, Jane E. Crowder, widow of Bluford, Homestead Proof, Testimony
of Claimant

6 Oct 1881, Letters patent issued to Jane E. Crowder, widow of Bluford;
Homestead certificate no. 2050, application no. 4388

Documents I pulled at the National Archives, RG 49

Citation?

1. Jane E. Crowder (Howell County), cash entry file,
certificate no. 2050, Ironton, Missouri, Land Office; Records of the Bureau
of Land Management, Record Group 49; National Archives, Washington, D.C.

Thanks for any input on this!

Janis Walker Gilmore

This thread: