Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2008-10 > 1224891830

Subject: Re: [TGF] TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM Digest, Vol 2, Issue 381
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 19:43:50 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2008 5:42:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

> >Actually I haven't made any changes - I don't even
> >have access yet.
> >
> Hmmm...something funny is happening. Sometimes, when I click "reply" to a
> message (like in this thread), the response is to the poster unless I change
> it.
> On other messages or threads, the reply is to the list.

Is it worth examing how you received the message? Digest or List? I get the
digest mode and hitting reply goes to the TGF.

Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach

Play online games for FREE at! All of your
favorites, no registration required and great graphics – check it out!

This thread: