Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2008-11 > 1227382674

From: Noreen Manzella <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Sourcing alien registration card
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:37:54 -0800 (PST)

Melanie,

I hope you are not offended by the discussion prompted by your query and Cathi's subsequent question.  I learn so much from this list about all aspects of professional genealogy and the openness of the members to the various points brought out in our queries and responses.  My thoughts were not meant to be a commentary on your personal word choice.  I apologize if I made you feel that way. I value all questions and responses as I learn more about the pursuit of professional genealogy.

Sincerely,
Noreen