Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2008-11 > 1227401512

From: Melanie Holtz <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Sourcing alien registration card
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 00:51:52 +0000

Thank you to everyone for their help on my question.

I apologize if I misunderstood anyone's intent. This is possible [and probable] as I have a whole lot going on personally and may be a little raw around the edges.

I value all of you and the education I get from you and this list.

Sincerely,

Melanie D. Holtz
Holtz Research Services
http://holtzresearchservices.web.officelive.com/
Member, Association of Professional Genealogists