Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2008-12 > 1228942869

From: Melanie Holtz <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Social Security Question
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:01:09 +0000

Melissa,

I'm thinking some sort of accidental death or disability benefit might be applicable here. However, I'm not versed in the appropriate laws. When my father died, my brother and I got a monthly check from the government until we were eighteen or graduated from college. Sorry, I couldn't be more helpful.

Sincerely,

Melanie D. Holtz
Holtz Research Services
http://holtzresearchservices.web.officelive.com/
Member, Association of Professional Genealogists