Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2009-05 > 1243180283

From: Nicole La Rue <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Word Identification-narratio
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 08:51:23 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, the first message sent off too soon. Right below "Narr." in Black's is a definition of narratio, the word for which "Narr." could be be an abbreviation. Narratio is shown as: "One of the common law names for a plaintiff's count or declaration, as being a narrative of the facts on which he relies."

Hope that helps you!
Nicole LaRue