Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2009-10 > 1256917501

From: "Cafi Cohen" <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Netbooks for Research-PowerPoint
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:45:01 -0700

Nicole & Elizabeth - I have used a Netbook to run Power Point presentations.
I found it essential to get the screen to my EYE LEVEL -- perhaps an
unnecessary accommodation if you do not need to turn your back to the
audience to see the main screen. Probably others -- with "younger" vision --
would not be as affected.

Cafi Cohen
Arroyo Grande, CA
Bridge To Yesterday