Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2009-12 > 1262199047

From: "Bill---Family Tree Search, Inc." <>
Subject: [TGF] Help with a possibly obvious situation
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:50:47 -0500

This could be something I should know, but I would still like other
folks opinions. I am working on my own family genealogy over the
holidays, and I have a situation. A great-granduncle was married three
times with no children from any of the marriages. Is it standard
practice to follow the lines of the spouses? In other words, is it
necessary from a proper genealogical research point of view to know and
document the families of each of the spouses since they are not related
to me?

Thanks for the help,

Bill

This thread: